Monday 19 May 2014

I may be the worst person on the Earth ..But will never call you the same

I may be the worst person on the Earth
 ..But will never call you the same

I may watch WWE
 .. But will never hit a friend

I may not be watching cricket nowadays
 .. But will never forget Sachin

I may get annoyed with ma MOM
 .. But will never let her cry

I may be the worst person on this Earth
 .. But will never call you the same

I may get attracted towards a gal
 .. But will never hurt her

I may not be biggest person on the Earth
 .. But one day I’ll make my DAD proud of me

I may snatch food from ma friend’s lunch
 .. But will never forget to help hungry men

I may be the worst person the Earth
 .. But will never call you the same

I may fall in love with a gal
 .. But will never play with her feelings

I may not be present with ma sister on every Raksha Bandhan
 .. But will never fail to protect her

I may not be talking with ma friends and siblings everyday
 .. But will always be available for them when they need me

I may be the worst person on the Earth
 .. But will nerve call you the same

My Thoughts
Sanjay SHAURYA

If you like to add some lines in my above thoughts .. please mention it in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment